Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Time Matters: Why SERVPRO Offers 24 Hour Emergency Service
There is never a good time for water or fire damage to occur, and we understand that damage is likely to occur (or be discovered) outside of normal business hours. This is why SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties offers 24/7 emergency services 365 days a year.
Locally owned and operated, our team is ready to spring into action to help you when you need us the most. We are equipped with multiple vehicles, numerous dehumidifiers and air movers to help you get your property back to normal. We are prepared so we can be faster to any size disaster.
If you need emergency service, call our helpline anytime at (765) 575-8654.
The team at SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties especially recommends taking care of water damage quickly, since passing time can lead to even more damage. Here’s a timeline of how water can wreak havoc on your property if it’s not addressed.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (765) 575-8654
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Henry and Randolph Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.